Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hugo's Ignorant Attacks

Barbara Walters recently interviewed Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez and received a startling glimpse into the idiocy of his leadership. Walters spoke with Chavez in regards to President Bush, United State's intervention in other countries, oil consumption and CIA assassination plots against himself. Here is what he said:

When asked about Chavez's name calling regarding President Bush he said, "Yes, I call him a devil in the United Nations", "I said that he was a donkey just because I think that he is very ignorant … about the things that are actually happening in Latin America and the world. If that is an excess on my side, I accept. And I might apologize. But who is causing more harm? He burns people, villages and he … invades nations."

Referring to Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice Chavez stated, "as a lady I respect her, for the president of the United States, as a human being, I respect him, but they are killing people." Chavez has also referred to Rice and an illiterate that suffers from sexual frustration.

Chavez continued is moronic rampage by stating that he will not support any of the 08 Presidential candidates and if given the opportunity to run he would win over any candidate within six months. Chavez also accused the United States and the CIA of assassination and coup plots against him stating, "If something happens to me, if I get killed, the president of the United States should be held responsible".

Chavez is a manipulator plain and simple. He is all bark and no bite. The worst thing he can do to us is pull his oil supply out of our markets, which he claims is 1.5 million barrels per day. Personally, however damaging it would be, I believe our government and it's citizens should refuse to import and buy this oil. He gains populace by providing oil to low income Americans on the East coast.

His owns words secure his legacy. He is an enemy of the United States and has clearly stated that he will support Iran against any direct action from the United States. It is time the people of the United States stood for something and quit placating our South American enemies.

No comments: