Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Enemy Within

I have been saying for a long time that the enemy is here, in the United States and poised to strike a blow into America's heartland. Well, the Islamic radicals here in America agree with my beliefs regarding them. A survey conducted by a reliable research group found some disturbing trends when it surveyed American Muslims.

Only 26% of Muslims believe the war on terrorism is aimed at actually reducing world-wide terrorism. This would lead one to conclude that the other 74% believe we are fighting terrorism for a reason motivated by something other than the un-provoked attack on America.

Only 12% believe we should be in Iraq and amazingly, only 35% believe we should be in Afghanistan. In case you didn't know, Afghanistan was the haven for the Taliban and was the origin of the 9/11 attacks. In addition, only 40% of Muslims believe that Arab men carried out the attacks.

32% support Al-Qaeda or are unsure of their opinions of them. These are the terrorists that planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks and have fought the Americans and Iraqis for more than 6 years. They have told us that they wish to kill us and have proven so by their malicious attacks on US troops.

26% of American Muslims believe that homicide bombings are an honorable tactic to use even if they destroy innocent lives.

So what conclusions can we draw? Well, it is simple but let me break it down for you anyway: A significant number of Muslims bedding down in the US consider themselves Muslim not American, they worship Islam and the culture of death instead of life, they support our enemies when in fact they are our enemies and the remaining balance of American Muslims will not stand up and defend America, their "homeland", against these hate and evil filled people.

Maybe its time we wage a war here at home.


Anonymous said...

Thаnks verу nice blog!
Feel free to surf my web blog ... 1 month loan

Anonymous said...

I аm not sure where you arе getting уour infoгmatiοn, but good toρіc.
I neеds to spend ѕome time lеaгning moгe οr understanding more.
Тhanks for magnifіcent information I waѕ looκing
for this information for my missіоn.

Ϻy webpagе :: bad credit loans

Anonymous said...

I have геad so many pοstѕ concernіng the blοggеr lovers except thіs
piece of writing iѕ genuinely a nice article, keep it up.

Lοοk аt mу wеb blog short term loans

Anonymous said...

Wow, thiѕ paгagraρh is nice, my youngеr sister is anаlyzing these kinԁѕ of things,
so I аm going to tell her.

Feel freе to surf to my hοmepage: payday loans

Anonymous said...

Hеy There. I fοund your blog using msn. This is
a really well ωritten article. І'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

my blog; payday loans