Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Iranian President's Pooper Propaganda

Well, if news reports are accurate and President Ahmadinejad does not renege on his word, then the 15 UK soldiers should be released as a "gift" to the UK. He pardoned the soldiers and announced their release minutes after he pinned medals of honor on the chest of three Iranian Coast Guardsmen who kidnapped the UK soldiers. President Ahmadinejad stated, "on behalf of the great Iranian people, I want to thank the Iranian Coast Guard who courageously defended and captured those who violated their territorial waters". He further stated, "how can you justify seeing a mother away from her home, her children? Why don't they respect family values in the West?".

I think the Iranian propaganda machine is defiantly firing on all cylinders. What kind of pathetic patriotic garbage is this guy pedaling. Pinning the medal of honor on the Iranian Coast Guard sailors for a simple interdiction...I mean kidnapping effort. That is a bit over board. I am sure it took a lot of courage to overtake a small rubber boat at gun point, come on Mahmoud. This clues us in to what passes for honor in that country. I can't believe he is lecturing us on family values. We are not the ones who mask our women, refuse to offer them simple human rights, send husbands and fathers into war to blow themselves up and teach their young children to carry guns and kill the infidels. Thanks, but I think I will get my moral lecture from somewhere else.

I think I know what Mahmoud's middle name is and it is much easier to pronounce....idiot.

No comments: