Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mahmoud's World

If you don't think the US has been infiltrated by the enemy, think again. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has sent his evil twin brother to win over the hearts and minds of our little boys and girls in hopes of producing the next generation of American haters. Don't believe me? Looks at their latest family pictures: both have extremely large noses, googly eyes and are covered in matted fur. Hey little girls and boys, look at me, la la la la, la la la la, Mahmoud's world, I have kidnapped your mommy and daddy la la la la, la la la la. Come and say hi, I live on Sesame Street, with Mr Noodle and his brother Mr Noodle la la la la, la la la la. Mahmoud loves his proliferation
and his prisoners too la la la la, la la la la, Mahmoud's world.
Look at me, Mahmoud can use the potty la la la la, la la la la.

He he, hoo hoo, your sanctions tickle la la la la, la la la la, thats
Mahmoud's world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a funny little guy. He must have went to the same school as Baghdad Bob. Remember that guy; "There is no US invasion. We drove them out like dogs. They are drowing in their own blood. Again NO United States invastion I say!" As a tank rolls past him in the background.

Sheesh. What's with these dude. What's worse Iran is very pro-West. However, the beauty of state run TV is we'll rarely see that. The love blue jeans, MAC make-up, McDonalds, and hip-hop.

I personally have a love affair with all things desert and I plan on going to Dubi next summer. I would love to visit Iran (yes I'm told I'm nuts often) and visit the histroy and lands but that funny little man wants none of it. Oh well, off to Qutar and UAE it is.

Side note: Jon Stewart "Iran's president isn't upset they sent a woman as a commanding officer, he's upset because she's 6 inches taller than him."