Monday, February 12, 2007

Big Bad Billary

Yesterday at a fund raising function, Hillary Clinton claimed that she was the one person that Republicans most fear. She stated that Gingrich, Delay and Rove all have made statements in private claiming that they were afraid of Clinton becoming president.

Hillary stated, "I'm the one person they are most afraid of. Bill and I have beaten them before and we will again". This was the first time Clinton has slipped and touted previous Presidential winnings. If I were Hillary I would not be proud of what her husband did in office. Not only did he fail to defend the United States by letting Osama Bin Laden free, he also brought disgrace upon the White House and disrespect to his wife when he took advantage of his power by having sex with an intern.

I guarantee that if anyone is afraid of Hillary sitting in the Oval office it is for reasons far distant from her doing a good job running the country. I am afraid that she will spend more time allocating funds for liberal arts education then defending the country as the enemies seep across our boarders.

No comments: